6889 Wellington DR Naples, FL 34109
- Property Type: Single Family
- Approx Living Area: 2,767 SqFt
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full
- Year Built: 1995
- Acreage: 0.24
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Attached
- Parking: Driveway Paved
- Interior: Built-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Tray Ceiling, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar, Dining - Family, Dining - Living, Eat-in Kitchen, Formal
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Below Ground, Concrete, Custom Upgrades, Equipment Stays, Heated Electric, Pool Bath, Salt Water System, Screened
- Spa Description: Below Ground, Concrete, Equipment Stays, Heated Electric, Pool Bath, Pool Integrated, Screened
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Regular
- Building Levels Description: 1 Story/Ranch
- Builder/Manufacturer: 0
- Construction: Concrete Block
- Exterior: Built-In Wood Fire Pit, Deck, Fence, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Sprinkler Auto, Storage
- Property Description: Completely remodeled with the finishes sought after in todayâ€™s market, this 4 bedroom/3 car garage home offers spacious living under soaring ceilings and wood-look tile for casual living and easy care. The double doors into a large open living room look through to the pool and private preserve. The living space is open to a charming octagonal dining area where family and friends gather for cuisine prepared in the new chef's kitchen. The kitchen is truly that! Two islands serve the kitchen with farm sink, pot rack, European wine center and bar looking out to the huge family room where double Bahama fans swirl. The pool, spa and outdoor living are convenient to all the living spaces and entertaining flows out to the hand built Pizza Oven (or steaks/chicken)! The master suite is designed with a cool modern farmhouse aesthetic. The bath has the latest look with double vanities, floating tub and open, convenient closet-laundry center. Mill Run is a beautiful gated hometown neighborhood in the center of Naples and a short drive to the beach, world class shopping, dining, and golf. The community enjoys a clubhouse, pool, tennis, playground, and sidewalks.
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric, Humidistat
- Heating: Central Electric
- Water: Central, Reverse Osmosis - Partial House
- Sewer: Central
- Master Bedroom: First Floor Bedroom, Master BR Ground, Master BR Sitting Area, Split Bedrooms
- Master Bath: Dual Sinks, Separate Tub And Shower
- County: Collier
- Area: NA14 - N/O Pine Ridge Rd and Vin
- Community: crossings
- Community Features: Gated, Tennis
- Original Price: $849,000
- HOA Fee: 1 $124.00 Quarterly
- HOA Fee Includes: Mandatory
- Master Plan Fee: $199/Quarterly
- Annual Property Taxes: $6,205
- Repo/Reo: No
- Short Sale: No
- Court Approval: Buyer
- Elementary School: PELICAN MARSH ELEMENTARY
- Junior High School: PINE RIDGE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- High School: BARRON COLLIER HIGH SCHOO
MAP LOCATION FOR 6889 WELLINGTON DR NAPLES, FL 34109
SIMILAR LISTINGS NEAR 6889 WELLINGTON DR
7171 Wilton NAPLES FL 34109
4 BD 4 BA 2,994 Sq Ft
6933 Wellington NAPLES FL 34109
4 BD 3 BA 2,799 Sq Ft
Listing courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.