5800 Glencove DR 204 Naples, FL 34108
- Property Type: Condo
- Approx Living Area: 1,450 SqFt
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Year Built: 1987
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 1
- Parking/Carport Description: Detached
- Parking: 1 Assigned, Covered, Guest
- Interior: Built-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Closet Cabinets, Custom Mirrors, High Speed Available, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Walk-In Closet, Window Coverings
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar, Dining - Living
- Flooring: Tile
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Zero Lot Line
- Building Levels Description: End-Unit
- Builder/Manufacturer: 0
- Construction: Concrete Block
- Exterior: None
- Property Description: Exceptional 1st floor fully renovated residence complete with revised floor plan offering open concept living & offers high-end interior design options. New premium impact windows & sliders, plantation shutters, crown molding & neutral porcelain tile throughout. Stunning kitchen has custom wood cabinets, Carrara marble island & counters, stainless appliances & wine cooler + walk-in pantry! Spacious Great room opens to an enclosed lanai with impact sliders & screens for optimum Florida living with garden views. Light & airy Master Bedroom, updated en-suite master bathroom & walk-in closet . Glencove offers the perfect Pelican Bay location, steps to your community pool & the tram for both private Beach clubs, walk to Waterside shops, restaurants & Artis Naples. Pelican Bay is known for its miles of immaculate beach, coastal mangrove forests & breathtaking nature paths & sets the bar high for luxury living with exclusive amenities including 2 private Beachfront restaurants, beach services, canoes, kayaks & sailing, 18 Har-tru tennis courts with pro shops, community center for social & cultural events, state-of-the-art fitness center, wellness studio plus nutrition & health services!
- Cooling System: Air Purifier, Ceiling Fans, Central Electric
- Heating: Central Electric
- Water: Central
- Sewer: Assessment Paid
- Master Bedroom: Master BR Ground
- Master Bath: Dual Sinks, Remarks, Shower Only
- County: Collier
- Area: NA04 - Pelican Bay Area
- Community: pelican bay
- Community Features: Golf Course, Tennis
- Original Price: $599,000
- HOA Fee: 1
- HOA Fee Includes: Mandatory
- Master Plan Fee: $2,396/Annually
- Annual Property Taxes: $4,297
- Repo/Reo: No
- Short Sale: No
- Court Approval: Application Fee, Buyer
- Elementary School: SEA GATE ELEMENTARY
- Junior High School: PINE RIDGE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- High School: BARRON COLLIER HIGH SCHOO
MAP LOCATION FOR 5800 GLENCOVE DR 204 NAPLES, FL 34108
SIMILAR LISTINGS NEAR 5800 GLENCOVE DR 204
11116 Gulf Shore NAPLES FL 34108
2 BD 2 BA 1,470 Sq Ft
17 Bluebill 903 NAPLES FL 34108
2 BD 2 BA 1,214 Sq Ft
5954 PELICAN BAY 213 NAPLES FL 34108
2 BD 2 BA 1,473 Sq Ft
5964 Pelican Bay 422 NAPLES FL 34108
2 BD 2 BA 1,479 Sq Ft
Listing courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co.
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.