575 Turtle Hatch RD Naples, FL 34103
- Property Type: Single Family
- Approx Living Area: 4,334 SqFt
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5 Full 1 Half
- Year Built: 2007
- Acreage: 0.38
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Attached
- Parking: 2+ Spaces, Circle Drive, Driveway Paved, See Remarks
- Interior: Built-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Closet Cabinets, Fireplace, Foyer, French Doors, High Speed Available, Laundry Tub, Multi Phone Lines, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Surround Sound Wired, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Formal, See Remarks
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Below Ground, Concrete, Equipment Stays, Heated Electric, Salt Water System, Screened
- Spa Description: Below Ground, Equipment Stays, Heated Electric, Pool Bath, Screened, See Remarks
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Corner, See Remarks
- Building Levels Description: 2 Story, Corner, See Remarks
- Builder/Manufacturer: 0
- Construction: Concrete Block, See Remarks
- Exterior: Built In Grill, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sprinkler Auto
- Property Description: Welcome Home! Located in one of the Most Sought-After Neighborhoods in Collier County, Park Shore is only blocks from the Beach and Shopping and Dining at Venetian Village. This home has 6 Bedrooms, 5 1/2 Baths and is Situated on a Private, Oversized Corner Lot with 2 Driveways. The Circular Driveway is by the Front Door for Convenience and Luxury. Inside this home you will find a Grand Foyer that leads to the Open Living Space Equipped with Double Story Ceilings and a Gas Fireplace. The Gourmet Kitchen has Wolf Appliances, Wood Cabinets, Granite and 2 Large Pantries. Relish in the Luxury and Privacy of the First Floor Master Suite behind the Set of Beautiful Double Doors. The Rear of the Home opens to a Private Tropical Paradise with a Pool, Spa, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, and Pool Bath. Upstairs is equipped with 3 Ensuite Bedrooms, a Gorgeous Juliet Balcony with Custom Railings, Crown Molding and an Unexpected Outdoor Living Space. All Impact Resistant Windows and Doors, Gorgeous Lighting, Amazing Privacy and Mature Landscaping, this Residence will Accommodate Entertaining and Family Living on a Grand Scale. Private Beach Access for Park Shore Members.
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric
- Heating: Central Electric
- Water: Central
- Sewer: Central
- Master Bedroom: First Floor Bedroom, Master BR Ground, Master BR Sitting Area, Split Bedrooms
- Master Bath: Dual Sinks, Jetted Tub, Multiple Shower Heads, Separate Tub And Shower
- County: Collier
- Area: NA05 - Crayton Rd Area
- Community: park shore
- Community Features: Non-Gated
- Original Price: $3,100,000
- Annual Property Taxes: $16,492
- Repo/Reo: No
- Short Sale: No
- Court Approval: None
- Elementary School: SEAGATE ELEMENTARY
- Junior High School: GULFVIEW MIDDLE
- High School: NAPLES HIGH SCHOOL
MAP LOCATION FOR 575 TURTLE HATCH RD NAPLES, FL 34103
Listing courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.