5501 Heron Point DR 301 Naples, FL 34108
- Property Type: Condo
- Approx Living Area: 1,350 SqFt
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Year Built: 1988
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 1
- Parking/Carport Description: Detached
- Parking: 1 Assigned
- Interior: Built-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Closet Cabinets, Fire Sprinkler, High Speed Available, Smoke Detectors, Walk-In Closet, Window Coverings
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar, Dining - Living
- Flooring: Tile
- Roof: Built-Up or Flat
- Lot Features: Zero Lot Line
- Building Levels Description: Corner, See Remarks
- Builder/Manufacturer: 0
- Construction: Concrete Block, Elevated
- Exterior: Gazebo, Sprinkler Auto, Tennis Court
- Property Description: Exceptional fully renovated & re-imagined residence in sought after Pelican Bay with Beach Club for residents! Reconfigured floor plan, open main living, fabulous neutral interior design & wood look tile throughout. SW exposure corner home offering tons of natural light with sliders opening from the living, dining & den all leading to an outdoor terrace/balcony, paired with beautiful views of the Gulf over verdant tree tops. Open kitchen has custom wood cabinets, quartz island/counters, s/s appliances & washer/dryer! Beautiful master bedroom, stunning en-suite, his & her vanities, over-sized rain shower & walk-in closet. St. Tropez offers the perfect Pelican Bay location, take the tram to the private Beach clubs, walk to Waterside shops, restaurants & Artis Naples. Pelican Bay is known for miles of immaculate beach, coastal mangrove forests, breathtaking nature paths & set the bar high for luxury living with exclusive amenities.. 2 private Beachfront bars & restaurants, beach services, canoes, kayaks & sailing, 18 Har-tru tennis courts with pro shops, community center for social & cultural events, state-of-the-art fitness center, wellness studio plus nutrition & health services!
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric
- Heating: Central Electric
- Water: Assessment Paid
- Sewer: Assessment Paid
- Master Bath: Dual Sinks, Shower Only
- County: Collier
- Area: NA04 - Pelican Bay Area
- Community: pelican bay
- Community Features: Golf Course, Non-Gated, Tennis
- Original Price: $745,000
- HOA Fee: 1
- HOA Fee Includes: Mandatory
- Master Plan Fee: $2,392/Annually
- Annual Property Taxes: $5,810
- Repo/Reo: No
- Short Sale: No
- Court Approval: Application Fee
- Elementary School: SEA GATE ELEMENTARY
- Junior High School: PINE RIDGE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- High School: BARRON COLLIER HIGH SCHOO
MAP LOCATION FOR 5501 HERON POINT DR 301 NAPLES, FL 34108
SIMILAR LISTINGS NEAR 5501 HERON POINT DR 301
6300 Pelican Bay NAPLES FL 34108
2 BD 3 BA 1,607 Sq Ft
9115 Strada 5206 NAPLES FL 34108
2 BD 2 BA 1,475 Sq Ft
Listing courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co.
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.