3420 Bedford CT Naples, FL 34112
- Property Type: Single Family
- Approx Living Area: 2,819 SqFt
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 Full
- Year Built: 1994
- Acreage: 0.38
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Attached
- Interior: Cable Prewire, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Volume Ceiling
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Dining - Living
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Pool Description: Heated Electric
- Spa Description: Below Ground
- Roof: See Remarks, Shingle
- Lot Features: Cul-De-Sac
- Building Levels Description: 1 Story/Ranch
- Builder/Manufacturer: 0
- Construction: Concrete Block
- Exterior: Outdoor Kitchen, Patio, Sprinkler Auto
- Property Description: Waterfront dream home in Queens Park! Situated on .38 acres at the end of a quiet cul de sac, this 4 bedroom plus den LAKEFRONT pool home is beautifully appointed with amazing attention to detail! New tile and hardwood floors throughout the almost 3, 000 sq foot home. Chefs kitchen with granite counter tops, custom hardwood cabinets, high end stainless steel appliances and a gigantic walk in pantry along with two additional outdoor kitchens that boast a built in grill, a Green Egg grill, a wine cooler and ample space to entertain in style. Inside there are two fireplaces; one wood burning and one electric. The Master suite and bath has recently been fully remodeled with a 700 sq foot bathroom that features granite counter tops, custom cabinets, dual sinks, a walk in shower and a Jacuzzi tub. The over sized screened lanai showcases a generous pool and spa, planked ceiling detail, one of the two outdoor kitchens, covered living space and the ability to enjoy sunsets lakeside with the Western exposure. Queens Park neighborhood offers upscale living with low HOA fees. Located less than 5 miles to 5th Ave South & the beach, this home is truly outfitted in style and move in ready.
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric
- Heating: Central Electric
- Water: Central
- Sewer: Central
- Master Bedroom: Split Bedrooms
- Master Bath: ADA Accessible, Dual Sinks, Separate Tub And Shower
- County: Collier
- Area: NA18 - N/O Rattlesnake Hammock
- Community: queens park
- Community Features: Non-Gated
- Original Price: $599,000
- Master Plan Fee: $256/Annually
- Annual Property Taxes: $218
- Repo/Reo: No
- Short Sale: No
- Court Approval: Application Fee, Buyer
- Elementary School: LELY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Junior High School: EAST NAPLES MIDDLE SCHOOL
- High School: LELY HIGH SCHOOL
MAP LOCATION FOR 3420 BEDFORD CT NAPLES, FL 34112
SIMILAR LISTINGS NEAR 3420 BEDFORD CT
2294 Queens NAPLES FL 34112
4 BD 3 BA 2,622 Sq Ft
3816 Wax Myrtle NAPLES FL 34112
4 BD 2 BA 2,373 Sq Ft
2294 QUEENS NAPLES FL 34112
4 BD 3 BA 3,727 Sq Ft
Listing courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.