1205 Wisconsin DR Naples, FL 34103
- Property Type: Single Family
- Approx Living Area: 1,976 SqFt
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full
- Year Built: 1958
- Acreage: 0.17
- Parking: 2+ Spaces
- Interior: Other
- Dining Room: Dining - Living
- Flooring: See Remarks
- Roof: Metal
- Lot Features: See Remarks
- Building Levels Description: 1 Story/Ranch
- Builder/Manufacturer: 0
- Construction: Concrete Block, Wood Frame
- Exterior: Outdoor Shower
- Property Description: Charming 3 bedroom 2 bath with a guest house. On a beautiful lot that has a dozen Royal Palms trees. Porcelain and laminate flooring through. It's only a short bike ride to Parkshore Beach or Lowdermilk Beach Park. On city water and sewage. This house had no damage with 2017 hurricane. The windows were put in by the prior owner. 2 windows have manual hurricane shutters and the rest hurricane glass. The roof was painted and resealed in 2018.
- Cooling System: Central Electric
- Heating: Central Electric
- Water: Central
- Sewer: Central
- Master Bath: Combo Tub And Shower
- County: Collier
- Area: NA15 - E/O 41 W/O Goodlette
- Community: gulf acres
- Community Features: No Subdivision
- Original Price: $775,000
- Annual Property Taxes: $3,205
- Repo/Reo: No
- Short Sale: No
- Court Approval: None
- Elementary School: SEAGATE ELEMENTARY
- Junior High School: GULFVIEW MIDDLE SCHOOL
- High School: NAPLES HIGH SCHOOL
MAP LOCATION FOR 1205 WISCONSIN DR NAPLES, FL 34103
Listing courtesy of Flatfee.com
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.